Do you have what it takes to be the next mega movie star? Audition for leading role as you act, dance and star alongside superstars of Indian Cinema. Here's your chance to rise to fame at the world's largest celebration of Indian Superstars, exclusively at Madame Tussauds Singapore! The attraction features 5 unique interactive experiences for guests of all age groups to enjoy!
A brief description of each experience is as below:
1. Madame Tussauds: Come up close and personal with various world leaders in the field of sports, music and film.
2. Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride: Enjoy the sights and scenes of Singapore in miniature forms.
3. Images of Singapore: Uncovers the nation’s extraordinary history from a fishing village to 21st century powerhouse.
4. Ultimate Film Star Experience - Audition, act and dance alongside Indian movie stars
5. Marvel 4D Experience: Marvel 4D cinema with special effects, and watch as Marvel’s most loved Super Heroes come to life!
Madame Tussauds Singapore is a wax museum and tourist attraction at the Imbiah Lookout of Sentosa Island in Singapore. It officially opened on 25 October 2014 as the seventh Asian branch of the Madame Tussauds chain of wax museums worldwide. Fans can now meet the one and only figure of Woo-bin for a limited period, right there in Singapore. The popular Korean actor once again joins his co-star Bae Suzy from “Uncontrollably Fond”, but this time at Madame Tussauds Singapore! Fans can gather around some of their favourite Korean stars, while snapping Instaworthy shots in front of iconic Korean themed sets. Feel the power of your favourite Marvel Super Heroes in Madame Tussauds Singapore’s new thrilling 4D Marvel movie experience! Experience wind-chilling, water-soaking and face-flinching special effects as you get closer than ever before to Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Panther, Rocket, Spider-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp as they battle Loki in a bid to save the city from his invasion!
Daily, Monday - Sunday: 10am to 6pm (last entry 5pm).
Last show for Marvel Universe 4D is at 5:40PM and VR last redemption is until 5pm.
Please kindly note that the attraction will be revising its operating hours on Tuesday, 1st Nov 22 due to a private event:
Opening hours: 10AM – 5.30PM (Last entry 4.30PM)
*Last show for Marvel Universe 4D is 5.15PM and VR last redemption is 4.30PM.
- All guests visiting are required to book a date/time on this link. https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/tickets/?promocode=PREBOOK
- Madame Tussauds Full Experience includes Images of Singapore, Boat Ride
- Madame Tussauds Sentosa will start to sell same day visit tickets on their online website.
- So when we sell, customers can only choose next day visit. Same day visit is not allowed.
- Madame Tussauds Singapore is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The Digipass is an unlimited digital photo service they will be able to use on site during their visit.