Terms & Conditions
(Updated 01 March 2017)
Thank you for booking with Tribecar. This page states the terms and conditions used as a Hirer. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by these terms. Tribecar discretion reserves the right to modify or revise the terms by updating this web page. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the terms. The terms and conditions is made between Tribecar Pte Ltd (herein referred as "the owner") and the person agreeing to the terms and conditions (herein referred to as "the hirer"). It is hereby agreed as follows:
- The Hirer MUST be between 22 – 65 years old and be
- an individual on employment/dependent pass with at least 6 months of validity, holding on to a valid International Driving License (printed in romanised characters) with a valid credit card, OR
- a Singaporean holding a valid Singapore Driving Licence (class 3 or 3A) with a valid debit or credit card.
The hirer must also have at least 2 years of driving experience.
Under Singapore Traffic Law, if the Hirer is non-Singaporean, he may only use his International Driving Licence for up to 1 year (from the time of his arrival) in Singapore, after which he must obtain a Singapore Driving Licence. For insurance purposes, if a Hirer have both an International Driving Licence and a Singapore Driving Licence, we would only count the years of driving experience from the date of issue of the Singapore Driving Licence.
- The Hirer is responsible to ensure his driving license is valid at any point of time during the rental. In the event the hirer license is revoked, it is the duty of hirer to inform the owner immediately.
- The Hirer is to provide original identity card, driving license and proof of residence upon registration.
- Hirer may add up to 2 additional named driver for his booking if he checks on “Additional Driver (s) under the optional add-ons before completion of the booking and agrees to pay an additional surcharge as listed.
The Hirer agrees not to:
- make or permit to be made any repairs or adjustments to be made to the Vehicle prior immediate notification to the Owner of any damages;
- remove or deface any identification marks or plates affixed to the Vehicle;
- fit any accessories to or to modify the Vehicle in any way without the consent of the Owner; and
- use or permit the Vehicle to be used or operated in a manner contrary to the Singapore Law
- The Hirer MUST be between 22 – 65 years old and be
USE OF VEHICLE
- The Hirer may use the Vehicle for business, social, domestic and leisure purposes. The Vehicle is not to be used, and the Hirer agrees not to permit it be used, for any purpose for which it is not expressly designed and not to use it for any driving tuition, sub-leasing, towing, racing, pace-making, or for competing in any form of motor sport or for any illegal purpose whatsoever.
- Whilst the vehicle is in your possession, you will be held fully responsible for any, but not limited to, vehicular accident, damages, lose, fire or theft caused to this vehicle.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the petrol, Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and parking charges and Traffic fines arising from the use of the Vehicle provided by the Owner during Rental period.
- Vehicle is strictly for SINGAPORE AND WEST MALAYSIA USE up to Malacca. Unauthorized use in other countries will result in suspension of membership.
- Smoking and pets are NOT allowed in the hired vehicle. Hirer will bear the cost of engaging professional services for the removal of any resultant stain in the Vehicle cabin.
- If the Hirer causes any inconvenience to other hirers and/or the Company, and/or damage to the Company’s car or other vehicles or properties, and/or fines/charges/penalties/fees as a result from the Hirer’s action, Hirer is liable for the cost of restitution and/or additional penalties.
- Without the prior written consent of the Owner, make or permit to be made any mechanical or other modifications, any alterations, additions, or repairs to the Vehicle, or fit any towing equipment or other accessories or non-standard tyres. In the event of any such modification, alteration, addition or repair (whether with or without the consent of the Owner), any additional or modified part of the Vehicle shall be deemed to become part of the Vehicle and shall belong to the Owner, without prejudice to any rights or remedies accruing to the Owner under this Agreement.
Remove or interfere with any identification marks or plates affixed to the Vehicle;
- deface the paintwork or bodywork of the Vehicle or add or erect any painting, sign-writing, lettering or advertising to or on the Vehicle, or attempt to do so or permit the same to be done;
- use or permit the Vehicle to be used or operated in a manner contrary to any law or regulation of Singapore; or
- sell, assign, mortgage, let on hire or otherwise dispose of or part with possession or control of the Vehicle or assign its rights under this Agreement or attempt to do so. In the event that the Hirer loses possession or control of the Vehicle, the Hirer shall take all necessary steps at the Hirer's own expense to recover possession and control of the Vehicle.
- The Hirer shall return the Vehicle to the Owner together with all tyres, tools, accessories and equipment, in as good order and condition (reasonable wear and tear excepted) as the state of the Vehicle was upon collection by the Hirer from the Owner.
- The Hirer shall ensure that the Vehicle shall not at any time during the Rental Period be driven by any person other than by the Hirer or an Authorised Driver and shall procure that the Authorised Driver complies with the terms and conditions of this Agreement as if an original party hereto. The Hirer shall be solely responsible to the Owner for any non-compliance by the Authorised Driver with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Hirer shall bear all costs of repair and rectification for any damage to the Vehicle resulting from negligence or improper use of the Vehicle by the Hirer or Authorised Driver or any person permitted by the Hirer to use the Vehicle.
- In the event of any breach of this Agreement by the Hirer or Authorised Driver, the Hirer shall pay the Owner on demand all losses and damages suffered by the Owner (including all legal costs and expenses incurred for and on behalf of the Owner for the enforcement of any provision in this Agreement, on a full indemnity basis) in connection with such breach, including any loss or damage arising from the loss of use or loss of or damage to the Vehicle for any reason whatsoever.
- The Hirer shall indemnify the Owner in full against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities (including any loss of revenue, loss of profits or indirect damages), costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses on a full indemnity basis) that may be brought against, suffered or incurred by the Owner in connection with any use of the Vehicle, which are not otherwise covered by the insurance policy(ies) taken out by the Owner.
- The Hirer is only authorised to use the vehicle during the period of his/her (fully paid for) reservation (as per section 3). This use may be reasonable extended by an extension booking. If the Hirer continues to use/operate the vehicle beyond the end of the reservation, he/she shall be charged late fees (as per penalty charges). However, should the use/operation of the vehicle extend beyond the end of the reservation by 2 hours or more, the use/operation of the vehicle is no longer authorised or permitted by the owner. In which case, insurance coverage and any potential insurance claims due to accidents during this unauthorised/unpermitted use will be denied. Furthermore, such unauthorised/unpermitted use/operation of the vehicle may be reported to the police as theft of owner’s vehicle.
- The Hirer use of the "End Trip" function marks the end of his/her reservation; the timing of the the "End Trip" function may be before or after the actual end of the reservation. Once the "End Trip" function is used, the Hirer is no longer authorised/permitted to use/operate the vehicle (unless separate permission if sought and given by the owner).
DUTIES OF THE HIRER DURING RENTAL PERIOD
The Hirer shall take proper care of the Vehicle and drive the same in observation of all traffic laws and regulations and in the event of any breach thereof, the Hirer shall pay all fines and penalties which may be incurred, and answer all traffic summonses, including all notices and inquiries in connection therewith. In particular, the Hirer shall ensure that the Vehicle:
(a) is not overloaded;
(b) has sufficient oil, water and tire pressure at all times; and
(c) is properly parked and locked when not in use.
The Hirer shall further be responsible for petrol, and all Electronic Road Pricing charges, parking charges, and toll fees arising from the use of the Vehicle and pay off all traffic summonses, including all notices and inquiries in connection therewith via the AXS after 5 working days of rental. If any traffic summonses, including all notices and inquiries are sent to the Owner, Tribecar will charge an administrative charge of S$10.00 (exclude GST) deductable via e-wallet.
The hirer must obey to all instructions provided by Tribecar, including the staff or appointed personnel of Tribecar. Failing to do, the hirer will be fined a minimum penalty of S100 (excluding GST) for administration and the use of the vehicle (including valid bookings) will be forfeited and withdraw with no reimbursement to the hirer.
VEHICLE RESERVATION / DEPOSIT / PAYEMENT
- Reservation of the Vehicle shall be made in advance.
- Hirer can reserve only (1) Vehicle within the same date and time period. Priority for use of the Vehicle is on a first reserved, first served basis.
- The Hirer shall upon signing the Agreement pay to the Owner a deposit (the deposit) of S$100.00 (credit/debit card) for Singapore Citizen and S$1000.00 (local bank transfer only) for holding an employment/dependent pass as security.
- Credits will be deducted upon confirmation of booking.
- Owner reserves the right to cancel all future bookings if the account runs into negative balance to offset the negative balance.
- In the event where there are no future bookings to offset the negative balance, membership will be suspended till Hirer top up his/her e-wallet account.
- Credit top up can be made through credit credit/debit card only.
- Without prejudice to the Owner's other rights, the Owner shall be entitled to forfeit and/or retain any part of the Deposit in the event the Hirer breaches, fails or neglects to pay any sums or charges due to or owning to the Owner.
- The Deposit will be fully refunded, interest-free only when the Hirer has fully discharge his/her obligation stated in the Agreement up to 45 working days as the expiry of the Rental Period.
- The Deposit cannot be contra off as part of the rental fee.
- Hirer shall inspect the exterior and interior of the Vehicle against the checklist in the glove compartment for any dent, scratches during collection.
- Hirer is to report any apparent defect found which is not listed under the original condition before leaving the car park lot. If no report is made, Vehicle is aligned with previous condition as it was handed over. Hirer is to take a picture and send it to email@example.com for any discrepancy before leaving the carpark lot.
- Hirer is required to check if fuel light comes up upon ignition of engine and to report issue with picture evidence of fuel light within 15 minutes upon collection.
- Reservation will start exactly on the booking time made and not based on the time the car is unlocked.
- Early pick-up of the vehicle 10 minutes before prior to start time is not guaranteed.
- Hirer is required to return the Vehicle in the same condition as it was provided to Hirer at the start of the rental and is responsible for any repair or refurbishment costs for new defects found to be caused by Hirer. The forementioned costs will be added to the cost of the rental, subject to conditions.
- Vehicle is to be refueled using unleaded RON 92 / 95 / 98 or V Power.
- Hirer is to return vehicle without fuel light comes up or S$50.00 will be deducted from his/her e-wallet as penalty.
- Reservation shall end exactly at the booking time made and shall be returned to at its designated place before the agreed time. The reservation will only end after hirer click on "End Trip".
- Late return charge will be imposed if the trip is not ended successfully. Hirer is to allocate 10 - 15 minutes in advance to return the car at the car park lot and end trip before the agreed timing.
- For every 15 minutes block of late return, Hirer will be penalized S$10.00 and the next hirer will be rewarded with S$5.00 of credit as compensation.
- Owner will not be responsible for loss of or damage to personal belongings and the contents therein (including any valuables, even if we have been advised) during storage or during the disposal process caused and the Hirer hereby release Owner from any liability in respect thereof.
- The Hirer shall return the Vehicle to the Pick Up Location upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement failing which the Owner shall be entitled to repossess the Vehicle at the Hirer's expense at any time without giving him prior notice and the Hirer hereby irrevocably authorizes the Owner or its representatives to enter into any premises where the Vehicle is kept to repossess the same without being liable to any action or proceeding at the suit of the Hirer or any person(s) claiming under or through him. The steps that the Owner may take to repossess the Vehicle include, but are not limited to, entering the Vehicle with its spare key, towing the Vehicle, and/or relying on third party vehicle repossession services.
In the event that the Vehicle is repossessed by the Owner under this Agreement:
- the Parties hereby agree that the Owner will not be liable for the loss of any personal belongings of the Hirer in the course of repossession; and
- the Hirer will remain liable for any damage to the Vehicle at the point of repossession.
- Should the vehicle breakdown due to mechanical faults, the Owner shall not be held responsible for any consequential and incidental loss, i.e. income, fuel etc.
- The Owner is also unable to provide a replacement vehicle and all bookings made within the next 12 hours will be cancelled.
- If the Vehicle that the Hirer rented is met with an accident, the Hirer has to inform Owner immediately. No repair is to be done without Owner's approval. If the hirer is found towing and/or repairing the rented vehicle at any workshop unauthorized by us, penalty will be imposed.
- The maintenance of the vehicle will be borne by Owner, Hirer must keep note of the vehicle engine temperature, any overheating due to Hirer's/Hirer's negligence, repair and any miscellaneous cost shall be borne by the Hirer. If there is any problem due to wear and tear or vehicle breakdown, the Hirer is to report to Tribecar immediately and seek for advice/permission before proceeding to fix the issue.
- The Owner shall provide 24-Hours breakdown and emergency service (+65 6844 5225) at no extra cost to the Hirers if the Vehicle suffers a breakdown or is involve in an accident.
- The Hirer agrees that key locked inside the Vehicle, steering wheel locked, changing of a punctured tyres and stalling caused by empty petrol tank do not constitute a breakdown. The Hirers accepts a charge of S$50.00 if the 24-hour breakdown and emergency service is being deployed for such instances.
- The Hirer must ensure that the Vehicle has reasonable amount of fuel, engine oil, auto-transmission oil, radiator water at all times. Failure to perform may result to damages of the Vehicle and the Owner reserves its right to demand for compensation of the damages from the hirer.
- In the event if the car breaks down and is unable to move, hit on the 'Breakdown Button' on Hirer’s account page and a tow service will be engaged.
ACCIDENT AND INSURANCE
The Owner shall insure the Vehicle against: all 3rd party risks and liabilities; loss or theft to the Vehicle; and damage to the Vehicle, subject to the appended Non-waiverable Excess:
OWN DAMAGE EXCESS PER ACCIDENT 1000cc to 2500cc Above 2500cc S$2140 S$3000 3RD PARTIES EXCESS PER ACCIDENT 1000cc to 2500cc Above 2500cc S$2140 S$3000
In the event of an accident, the Hirers shall:
- obtain vehicle registration numbers, names and addresses of the parties involved and of witness;
- not admit fault or liability;
- not abandoning the Vehicle without adequate provision for safeguarding and securing the same;
- notify the Owner immediately; and
- make a police report if any party suffers injury.
- Hirer can reduce their excess by opting for the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) before the completion of their booking. The CDW is optional and can be purchased at 6% of total rental. Hirer’s liability will be reduced by 50% to S$1000 for own excess damage per accident and S$1000 to 3rd party excess per accident, upon purchase of the CDW.
- Option to purchase CDW will have to be selected at the point of booking to be deemed effective.
- The Hirer must report any and all car accident, both severe or minor within 24 hours. If the Hirer fails to report any accident, insurance may eradicate the case and all claims will be reported directly against Hirer regardless of whether CDW is purchased.
- For reparation of damages less than S$2000 to Owner’s vehicle, Hirer may be provided with the option to book the vehicle at their own cost and bring the vehicle to the workshop for repair. Hirer will then be required to provide pictures of repaired vehicle to Owner once repair is completed. If Owner deem that repair is not satisfactory, Owner will charge Hirer for any additional repair cost.
- When an accident involving the Hirer occurs, regardless of own damage or 3rd party vehicle, the Hirer pre-authorizes the owner to deduct the insurance excess amount (if any) from their credit card/ debit card/ e-wallet / bank account regardless of the insurance outcome. The Owner will refund (if any) the balance of insurance excess amount, less the cost of the accident, when the details of the accident are finalized.
- Insurance excess only covers the bodywork of the vehicle and Hirer will be liable for the loss of use subject to duration required for repair.
- The Owner will not be responsible for any incidental costs, e.g. reimbursement of taxi fares etc, due to vehicle breakdown / accident.
- The Owner shall insure the Vehicle against: all 3rd party risks and liabilities; loss or theft to the Vehicle; and damage to the Vehicle, subject to the appended Non-waiverable Excess:
PARKING AND TRAFFIC OFFENSES
- Should the hired vehicle be involved in any traffic offence during the period, the Hirer agrees to be liable for any issues with the vehicle that arise under the Hirer’s care and agree to pay all fines and any amount government or semi-government authorities shall levy or impose.
- The Hirer must make sure that he/she has a valid driving license during rental period and that he/shes complies with the Singapore Road Traffic Act.
PRICING / CANCELLATION POLICY / PENALTY CHARGES
- All rates are quoted in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Rental is calculated on a hourly basis. Minimum rental duration is one hour.
- When a Hirer is liable to the owner for penalty charge(s), late fee(s), and/or any charges or fees owed to the owner, the Hirer pre-authorizes the owner to deduct the amount from their credit card/ debit card/ e-wallet/ bank account.
- Any reimbursement, if any, will be credited only into Hirer e-wallet account.
- Cancellation charges will be borne by the Hirer if the hirer cancels his booking. Hirer will be charged S$0.80 if Hirer cancels for more than 48 hours; Hirer will be charged 50% of the rental if Hirer cancels between 24 - 48 hours prior to time of booking starts and 100% of the rental if Hirer cancels between timing of booking to less than or equal to 24 hours to the time of booking starts.
Hirer is responsible for ensuring their account with their private hirer service provider is updated. In the event if there are any discrepancies, owner will at its best effort to assist with hirer but will not be providing any refunds.
Clarification - If the previous Hirer is late by more than 45 minutes, the current Hirer may cancel the booking and receive a full refund of his/her booking. For avoidance of doubt, the current Hirer will not receive a share of the late fees if he opt to cancel and refund his booking. If the current Hirer proceeds with his booking, only then will he receive his share of the late fees.
- Owner will at its best effort basis put up an online announcement or email hirers to inform on any changes.
- Owner will have the right to cancel any Hirer's booking/s for any dispute in pricing discrepancy; Hirer abusing the Tribecar system; or Hirer not complying with the terms and conditions stated by owner.
- The up to date penalty fees and charges may be found in the FAQs of the website: https://www.tribecar.com/help
- In the best interests of the community and the business, the Owner has the right to cancel, amend, or create bookings on behalf of the hirer with no notice and no reimbursements.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- The Owner reserves the right to terminate the Agreement if the Hirer breaches to any part of this agreement; or do or allow to be done any act or thing which in the opinion of the Owner may jeopardize the Owner's rights to the Vehicle.
- Prior to the termination of this Agreement, the Hirer has to close his/her account by sending notice to the Owner. The Hirer has to do so by filling up the termination form and mailing it over to the Owner. All balances in the e-Wallet will not be returned and the Hirer are encouraged to exhaust them first prior to the account closure.
- If the Hirer did not make any booking prior to his account termination, Hirer will be charged an administrative fee of S$5.00 (exlude GST) from Hirer’s deposit.
Upon the termination of this Agreement, the Hirer agrees to pay the Owner
- all arrears of the Rental and all other sums accrued and unpaid at the date of termination;
- cost of all repairs required at the date of termination;
BOOKING SITE USE
- This booking engine may contain links to resources located on servers or websites operated by parties other than Tribecar. If the Hirer uses these links,he/she leaves this booking engine (website). Such hyperlinks are provided for his/her reference and convenience only. The inclusion of hyperlinks on this booking engine to other websites or servers does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or servers (including but not limited to material relating to travel information or services) or any association with their operators. Tribecar does not control and is not responsible for such websites or the servers or the parties operating such websites or servers and accordingly Tribecar accepts no responsibility or liability for any material contained on those servers or websites, or the accuracy or legality of information contained on other websites or servers. Hirer is advised to use his/her own discretion when communicating and utilising services from these other websites or servers. If Hirer decides to access any of the third party websites linked to this booking engine (website), he/she is doing so entirely at his/her own risk.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- This Personal Data Protection Policy notice for personal data ("Notice") is issued to all our valued customers and guests (Collectively known as "Hirers") of Tribecar, pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA").
- Tribecar takes it responsibilities under Singapore's PDPA seriously. Tribecar also recognizes the importance of the personal data Hirers have entrusted to the Company and understands its responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data of the Hirers.
- During your course of dealing with Tribecar, Tribecar may have, and / or will collect, use, disclose and process Hirers’ personal data for purposes, including, communicating; providing services, responding to your enquiries or complaints, provide you with information and/or updates on products, services and/or promotions offered by Tribecar and selected third parties and other purposes required to operate and maintain business as set out in Tribecar’s Personal Data Protection Policy (collectively referred to as "Purposes").
- In order to conduct Tribecar’s business operations more smoothly, Tribecar may also be disclosing the personal data provided by Hirers to Tribecar’s third party service providers, agents and/or Tribecar’s affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your personal data either on Tribecar’s behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes.
- It is necessary for Tribecar to collect and to retain your personal data. If Hirer do not provide Tribecar with your personal data, or do not consent with this Notice or our Personal Data Protection Policy, Tribecar will not be able to effectively provide products and/or services to Hirer, if at all. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely. Tribecar have the right to request for access to, to request for a copy of and to request to update or correct Hirer personal data held by Tribecar. Hirer have the right at any time to request us to limit the processing and use of his/her personal data. (For example, requesting Tribecar to stop sending Hirer any marketing and promotional materials or contacting Hirer for marketing purposes).
- Hirer’s written request should be email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting your personal data to us, Hirer consent to Tribecar collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data in accordance with this Notice. Tribecar will also take it that all personal data provided by Hirer is accurate and complete, and that none of it is misleading or out of date. Hirer will promptly update us in the event of any change to his/her personal data.
- In some circumstances, Hirer may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as his/her spouse, family members or other third party including minors). The Hirer must represent and warrant that his/her is authorised to provide his/her personal data to Tribecar and Hirer have obtained the consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Data in accordance with this Notice.
- Tribecar reserves the right to update and amend this Notice or Purposes from time to time. We will notify Hirer of any amendments to this Notice or its Purposes via announcements on Tribecar’s website or other appropriate means. If Tribecar amends this Personal Data Protection Notice or our Personal Data Protection Policy, the amendment will only apply to personal data collected after Tribecar has posted the revised Notice or Purposes.
- The Hirer accepts and agrees to be bounded by the conditions in this section before using the Vehicle for entry into Malaysia. Vehicle usage in Malaysia is only applicable in West Malaysia up to and/or no further than Malacca,Malaysia.
- Hirer intending for entry into Malaysia has to indicate on checkbox for Malaysia usage prior to booking confirmation. If Hirer did not opt for Malaysia usage, vehicles are not allowed into Malaysia. Hirer will not be compensated for any partial use between Singapore and Malaysia during booking period.
- Only vehicles under the category Economy Sedan and Economy MPV are allowed for Malaysia Usage. Standard category cars are not applicable nor allowed entry into Malaysia.
- Hirer has to make a minimum booking of 12 hours to enter into Malaysia and agrees to pay an additional surcharge on top of hourly rental and compulsory Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at an additional 6% of total cost.
- Extension will not be allowed for Malaysia use and late fee applies if the hirer returns the Vehicle beyond the booking time.
- Hirer has to have at least a minimum of S$200 in e-wallet before starting trip otherwise Hirer will not be able to "Start Trip" successfully. Any cancellation or amendment will be subject to existing cancellation and amendment policy.
- Hirer shall abide by all Singapore Immigration regulations and Malaysia government's regulations and be responsible for all Traffic Police and Curt summons and fines. All unsettled traffic offenses or fines committed by hirer during the period will be charged to the hirer in full with additional administrative charges incurred.
- Hirer will be responsible for any incidental damages / cost incurred during booking in Malaysia, inclusive and not limited to outstanding traffic fines, breakdown, battery, tyres, towing fee, and any loss, damage, costs and expenses arising from the breakdown of the vehicle.
- In the event of accident, insurance excess for Malaysia use will be doubled at S$4000 for own damage excess per accident and S$4000 for third party excess per accident (subject to 7% GST). The compulsory CDW will reduce hirer damage to S$2000 for own damage excess per accident and S$2000 for third party excess per accident (subject to 7% GST).
- Hirer shall also obtain vehicle registration number, names and address of the parties involved. Hirer shall not abandon the Vehicle without any adequate provision for safeguarding in the event of an accident.
- Hirer is to make a police report and will be liable for any cost incurred if the Vehicle is loss or stolen.
- Hirer is allowed to make simple rectification work, with prior approval from Tribecar, such as punctured tyres, flat battery and faulty air-conditioning system in the event of breakdown and all cost will be borne by Hirer. The Owner will also not be liable or responsible for any monetary compensation incurred by hirer for the rectification work.
- Hirer entering into Malaysia without informing the Owner will result in penalty fee of S$400 or immediate termination of his account and security deposit of S$100 will not be refunded. Hirers who wish to rejoin Tribecar would need to have settled all outstanding fees / fines from prior membership period with Tribecar.