Experience Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series. Get an adrenaline rush on cutting-edge rides like Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, while the little ones laugh along to Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase. And get ready to strike a pose with the stars of DreamWorks Animation’s Kung Fu Panda and your favourite Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me.
6 Themed Zones
- Hollywood: Stroll down the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard and onto the sets of your favourite blockbuster movies.
- New York: Walk the sidewalks of the Big Apple and experience the energy of NYC, just as you've seen it in the movies.
- Sci-Fi City: Explore this action-packed futuristic metropolis, home to adrenaline rides including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D battle and Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON.
- Ancient Egypt: Step back into 1920s Egypt and explore ancient obelisks, the riddles of the Sphinx and curse-ridden rides.
- The Lost World: Walk with dinosaurs in Jurassic Park and watch death-defying stunts at WaterWorld's sensational water show.
- Far Far Away: Step into the fairytale kingdom of Far Far Away with castles, green ogres, a talking donkey and magic potions.
- 27 May 2023 - 31 July 2023
- 18 November - 31 December 2023
- 11:00am to 6:00pm daily
Park operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice, guest may visit https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/plan-your-visit for updates prior to visit.
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation.
- No Amendment on Visit Date.
- Valid only on selected date.
- Shows, street entertainment, and select experiences will not be available until further notice.
- Amber Rock Climb and Magic Potion Spin are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Other than Meet-and-Greet sessions, all Shows and Street Entertainment Programmes are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes as you may get wet at select attractions.
- Rides and shows' operating hours may be subject to changes without prior notice.
- View the Rider's Guide for Rider Safety and Guest with Disabilities.
- For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.