Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. This internationally acclaimed leisure attraction embodies innovation and creativity in products and services, and service quality, thus attracting approximately 1.3 million visitors annually. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park. In line with its mission to promote biodiversity, the park focuses on the captive breeding of threatened species. Over the years, it has bred Malayan tigers, Asian elephants, fishing cats, red dholes, anoas, markhors, bantengs, Malayan tapirs and Asian lions, among other threatened species.
A refreshed Creatures of the Night presentation is coming back to Night Safari’s brand-new amphitheatre effective 29 Nov 2022 (Tue), at 7:30pm and 9pm nightly!
Booking of seats for the presentation is required and can be made on the Booking Portal 2 hours before each presentation at: https://www.mandai.com/en/things-to-do/activities/shows.html
Changes in timing for LED TwiLIGHT Performance to:
1. Weekdays: 8:15pm and 9:45pm
2. Eve of PH and Weekends: 8:15pm, 9:45pm and 10:15pm
Daily: 6.30pm to 12am (Last entry at 11.15pm)
Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
- As part of efforts to refresh Night Safari, please note that the ticketed entry points will be relocated from 7th November 2022 (Monday).
- The turnstiles will relocate to Night Safari’s entrance and open at 6:30pm daily, a valid admission ticket is required to enjoy Night Safari’s dining (Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant) and shopping options when you enter at your booked timeslot.
- Identification may be required upon redemption.
- Exit and re-enter the park on the same day during operation hour. Please get the stamp chop from gantry staff.
- Night Safari tram ride arrives every 15 minutes from the entrance and can take up to 60 persons in each Tram.