Visit one of Singapore’s top attractions—Gardens by the Bay! Get your ticket today and enjoy a series of gardens full of flora and fauna set in mesmerizing interior and exterior structures. With the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest ticket, access the Flower Dome, the world's largest greenhouse, to witness its collection of exquisite florals and lush plants. Tour different gardens such as Mediterranean Garden, Succulent Garden, Australian Garden and more. Then, head to Cloud Forest, which boasts one of the world's largest indoor waterfalls at 35 metres tall. This landscape offers dramatic greenery, featuring vegetation that is typically native to habitats 2,000 metres above sea level. You can also admire the breathtaking Flight of the Moth Orchid display, a striking selection of orchids that form a cascading bloom.
- Cloud Forest: Home to one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls and a lush mountain clad with plants from around the world, Cloud Forest rewards the curious and adventurous. Go on a fascinating journey of discovery and get up close with some of the world’s most exotic plant species as you stroll along its unique aerial walkways.
- Flower Dome: Get up-close with unusual plants native to a range of unique habitats – from the Mediterranean region, to South African savannahs and arid deserts!
- Floral Fantasy: A stone’s throw from Bayfront MRT station, Floral Fantasy offers a magical escape among suspended bouquets and creative floral arrangements. Here, explore diverse garden landscapes that segue into each other through a meandering space. Along the way, stop by a vivarium populated by tiny poison dart frogs in a gamut of stunning hues!
- OCBC Skyway: Enjoy the most enthralling views on the OCBC Skyway. Suspended between two Supertrees at 22 metres above ground, this 128m-long aerial walkway offers marvellous opportunities to capture that postcard-worthy shot of the Gardens’ lush surrounds, set in the heart of downtown Marina Bay.
- Supertree Observatory: Get your cameras ready! Located at the tallest Supertree’s canopy, the Supertree Observatory offers unparalleled views of Gardens by the Bay’s lush surrounds and the Marina Bay area. Enjoy refreshments, an immersive digital learning experience, endless photo opportunities, and an unforgettable time at the Gardens’ highest point!
From 28 October 2022, guests to Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay will be among the first to see, explore and connect with this spectacular story told like never before. Cloud Forest featuring Avatar: The Experience
Celebrate Christmas at Gardens by the Bay, as the Christmas festivities kicks off from 10 November 2022 to 2 January 2023.
Open daily from 9.00am - 9.00pm. Last entry 8.30pm.
Operating hours may change without prior notice or liability.
Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
- Wheelchair rental available at S$2 per day at Arrival Gift Shop.
- Please kindly visit Gardens by the Bay official website for any updates of operation hours.
- Admission is subject to Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Please be informed that Supertree Observatory Last Admission will be at 5.00PM from 2 December 2022 to 1 January 2023.
- Conservatories Closure Dates (Year 2022): 12 Dec (Cloud Forest) & 13 Dec (Flower Dome)
- Conservatories Closure Dates (Year 2023):
> Cloud Forest: 19 Jan, 6 Feb, 6 Mar, 17 Apr, 22 May, 26 Jun, 24 Jul, 14 Aug, 11 Sep, 16 Oct, 20 Nov, 4 Dec.
> Flower Dome: 10 Jan, 7 Feb, 7 Mar, 18 Apr, 23 May, 27 Jun, 25 Jul, 15 Aug, 12 Sep, 17 Oct, 21 Nov, 5 Dec.