UK Farm has the reputation of being Malaysia’s largest goat and sheep farm, with 100 acres of grazing land. It is a self-sufficient integrated farm practising the most modern techniques in goat and sheep rearing. They also have 20 acres of orchard with variety of fruits such as passion fruit, soursop, rambutan, durian and many more.
UK Farm is situated in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia within the Kluang Modern Agriculture Project (Projek Pertanian Moden Kluang) under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry, Malaysia.
Operating Hours: 9am - 7pm (Daily)
(Above from UK Farm)
- 1 night stay at UK Farm Resort chalet room
- Farm meal (1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Bus Farm Tour (Goat Feed Processing Factory, Goat Milking Demo, Goat Milk Testing, Duck & Chicken Farm, Ostrich/Rabbit/Deer Farm, Asli Kampung)
- Sheep Challenge
- Kong Ming Lantern (Sky Lantern - 1 piece/room)
- Suggested activities at own leisure time
- Enjoy star viewing at chalet before lights out
- Jogging in the morning before breakfast
Chalet Room Type
- Twin room (2 pax)
- Triple room (3 pax)
- Quad/Quin room (4 or 5 pax)
Note: For more than 2 pax, please indicate your preferred room type (and number of rooms, if required) in the Google Form provided in your email right after the booking is made.
- All chalet rooms with air conditioner, TV, Wi-Fi and water heater.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am. Late check-out charges may apply for check-out later than the specified time.
- The package price stated is for 2 adults in a Twin chalet room. Please indicate in the Google Form provided in your email the actual number of pax and room type, and you will receive a credit card authorisation form for the remaining charges.